nosTEAM PC Games > Tomb Raider 2013

Tomb Raider 2013 nosTEAM

<< < (50/80) > >>

shanemuzza:

--- Quote from: wrtgvwe on 04  May  2013, 12:42 ---
yes, I know it is a rar archive, unpacked with the installed winrar and there was no problem with that content (even with avast)

--- End quote ---

Most patches are now being false flagged as trojans, I have had it at least 8 times and always on the patch with strangely high severity levels it's bs :)

leonion99:
plzeee someone help me,,,,,my controller is not working in this game,,,and i am not so good with keyboard and mouse... so plzeee someone help me

leonion99:

--- Quote from: SHADES225 on 08  May  2013, 10:49 ---
What controller u have?
try using a PS3 controller with motionInJoy and Xpadder or the Xbox 360 controller works fine too

--- End quote ---
brother ,,,,i have simple pc controller ,,,and the company`s name is 'quantum',,,is it works...well ,,,i tried also with xbox 360 controller emulater but it can,t works,,,,so could u plze tell me any other way to fix it...

^^nosTEAM^^:

--- Quote from: SHADES225 on 10  May  2013, 01:40 ---
Hey guys, I'd like to know if the update patch provided for each game on this web site is included in the full game package; i ask because in everygame ive downloaded so far I found a windows batch file structured like this: " update-name of the game"..Is it the update patch? or we still have to download the link that u always provide with each game?
thanks

--- End quote ---

that bat file is opening your browser at game topic on this forum - you must download and install patch listed on that game topic

mortismatory:
Thank you for the upload. I deleted my skidrow version it sucked with the update. Your update rules man! I appreciate your hard work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version